The Lord of the Kings : A Christmas Movie Project - Part IV

Three kings will see a great star in the bright blue sky,
Seven men will follow it and lead them far;
Nine days it shall guide them to the greatest King,
One whose kingdom shall have no end.
In the land of Judah, He shall lie,
One King to rule the world, one who'll redeem men;
One King to save the world, and from their sins release them,
In the land of Judah, He shall lie.

THE LORD OF THE KINGS
THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE KING
PART IV
  


GOLD
More shots of the fellowship traveling. The fellowship is seen resting, camera focuses on Harry and Melchor.

HARRY : So you mean you are also a King?

MELCHOR: Yes, I am.

HARRY : Wow! That means you are able to do just what you want to do? Play when you want to, have all the food and leisure that you want? You can even not follow rules from time to time! That sounds really great!

MELCHOR : Harry, being a king means being a servant. A King has to think first about the welfare of his subjects, before he thinks of himself. He has to be a good example in following the rules he has given. But don't get the idea that this is not fun. I feel happy whenever I see my subjects happy.

HARRY : If I were a king I would play Quidditch the whole day. I don't have to work since I have all the gold in the kingdom. Do you have a lot of gold in your kingdom?

MELCHOR: Well, yes, we have gold, but not as much as the other kingdoms. Here, I bought this.  (He shows the gift to Harry)

HARRY : Wow! It's really nice!

MELCHOR : Though we don't have much gold in our kingdom, we excel in craftsmanship. Our goldsmiths are the best in our region.

HARRY : I agree. What are you bringing this for?

MELCHOR : When we first saw the star, we felt a certain aura of something divine, something powerful. Gold is a symbol of kingship. I thought of bringing this as a fitting gift from a king, but little did I know that I will be bringing it to the Greatest King of all.

HARRY: Hahaha, that was funny.

A wizard in sporty attire just pops up, holding a shoe.

WIZARD : Excuse me, would you mind telling me where Jerusalem is?

MELCHOR : Oh well, uhmmm... it's still couple of kilometers to the West.

WIZARD : Oh, I knew it! Miscalculated again! See you!  (The wizard just pops out of sight.)

HARRY: Wow! That person just apparated and disapparated. He must be a wizard!

MELCHOR : (talking back to Harry) Well you see, gold is something....

Before he finishes his sentence, another wizard just pops up, holding a shoe.

WIZARD2 : By any chance, is Jerusalem near this place?

MELCHOR : It's still couple of kilometers to the West.

WIZARD2: Oh! Thank...

HARRY : Wait! Before you disapparate, could you tell us what's happenning in Jerusalem?

WIZARD2: You mean you still don't know? Why, it's the Quidditch World Cup, my boy!!! Great teams competing! There's Drumstrung, Beaux-batton, Hogwarts, and, a new comer- the Philippine Quidditch Team!

HARRY : The Philippines has a Quidditch Team?

WIZARD2: Why, yes! Haven't you heard yet? It's called Galing-Tingting!

(Looks at his hourglass.) Sorry, I'd better be going. (The wizard pops out of sight.)

HARRY : Oh, I almost forgot, yes, it is at this time that they really hold the Quidditch Cup.

MELCHOR : Quidditch?

HARRY : You see it's a game we play in the wizarding world. I was actually chosen as a Team Captain but, I had to give it up to come to this mission.

MELCHOR : I see. You must be a bit dissappointed. 

(Harry gives no response and looks downcast.)

MELCHOR :  It must often be so, Harry. You have to give up things in order to receive things more worthwhile.

HARRY : (sourly) Yes, I gave up Quidditch, to accompany a bunch of Three Kings on a journey! Some fun it is! Had I been in the Quidditch Cup, I'm sure I'd do good, even become more famous than that Viktor Krum! Yes, that's it! This is my opportunity to really show what I've got! My time to shine! I can't let this pass! I've got to be there! I've got to go to the Quidditch Cup!

MELCHOR : But Harry...

(Before he could finish his words, Harry has already flown out with his Firebolt)

MELCHOR : Gaspar! Did you see that? That boy just left us!

GASPAR : Yes. Let him be. We shall bring this Crown to the Great King with or without any of these companions. Let's go! We have to continue. Time is not on our side.



FRANKINCENSE



More shots of the fellowship traveling

GASPAR : Your sword looks odd.

ANAKIN : This is not a sword, this a light saber. This is a weapon of the Jedi.

GASPAR : Jedi?

ANAKIN : Jedi are like knights that uphold the inter-galactic law. I am one of them.

GASPAR : Oh! You seem so young.

ANAKIN : Yes, I'm just 18.

GASPAR : Eighteen and already a knight? Unbelievable!

ANAKIN : (with a sad look, flashback)

I am still an apprentice. I was only 10 when I started training as a Jedi Knight. I'm sure I'll be a Jedi Knight one day, perhaps a Jedi Master, even.

GASPAR : Oh...

ANAKIN : Now, I've been thinking...


They are suddenly attacked by storm troopers


The three kings hide while Aragorn and Anakin fight


Anakin takes the thin leader of the Dark Side of the Force named Pat-patin


They cross swords

PAT-PATIN : It's obvious that your Master Obi Wan has been training you well.

They cross swords

PAT-PATIN : You have great skill, Young Skywalker.

They cross swords

PAT-PATIN : It's a pity you cannot get the most of your power! I know of a way to harness all the power that's in you. A path much stronger than the Force.

They cross swords

ANAKIN: There's no such path!

PAT-PATIN : Yes, there is such a path! (Unswords Anakin)

PAT-PATIN : Come with me Anakin, come to the dark side of the Force. And you will be more powerful that you could ever imagine!

(Anakin looks confused but amazed at the same time)


Aragorn is still fighting, swarmed by many enemies.

ARAGORN: Ani, where are you?

Anakin is seen leaving with Pat-patin.

ARAGORN: No, Ani!! Don't leave us.

Aragorn continues to fight, goes to the Kings and leads them away from the attackers

ARAGORN : Let's go!

They reach a bridge. Aragorn lets the Kings pass and turns around to meet the enemies

ARAGORN : You, shall not, pass!

Blackout


THE LORD OF THE KINGS

Shot of the star with its ray pointing downwards, camera pans down.


Shot from the back : Joseph and Mary holding the child are seen in a manger.


Camera moves to show the three Kings offering their gifts.


VOICE OVER : And so through their faith, courage, and self-giving, the three Kings reached Bethlehem, where the Lord of the Kings, Christ the Lord, is born.

Harry, Neo, and Anakin did not see the Child: their vices prevented them from seeing beyond what this world has to offer.

The Kings offered the Child gifts of gold, frankinsence and myrrh.

Aragorn gave the Child the gift of his own life, the greatest he could offer.

(What Child is This is played as background music) 
Camera zooms out, pans to the sky, zooms to the Star.
Credits.
END


The Lord of the Kings
The Fellowship of the King
Script for a High School Christmas Movie Project 2005
©2013 www.newasymptotes.blogspot.com
 

Comments