Resources (articles, quotations and notes) on faith, science and reason using TiddlyWiki

asymptotes on tiddlywiki

I've  set up a web notebook on faith, science and reason.  I also call it Asymptotes.


I collected some articles (personal and otherwise), quotations and notes on the topics mentioned above.  It's a continuous project. I intend to continue adding items as I progress in my readings.


I used TiddlyWiki, an amazing tool that allows one to keep notes, organize them through tags, and retrieve them by searching- and all of that done by editing just one file! It's pretty amazing.  


I'm in the process of developing a TiddlyWiki flavor customized for basic note-taking. I hope to be able to share it soon.


Here's the link to my web notebook.
Here's the link to TiddlyWiki's homepage.

Comments